Category : Blog
Becoming Great Enterprises, LLC
Helping you to become great!
The Selection Process= The RIGHT People
The Right People are the most important asset of your organization.
• The components of the RIGHT person:
– Competence- skill and aptitude
– Character- values and personality- Quantify THESE.
– Chemistry- you want to work with this person
– Motivated to work HERE!
– Like it or not, you are hiring the WHOLE person.
The Selection Process is:
• Anticipate Needs- Hiring “triggers”
• Understand the “Job Outcomes” and Core Competencies (Values as Practiced)
• Recruit- Targeted not broadcast
• Review Resume’ and Application- look for inconsistencies and patterns
• Phone screen for “competence”- “mine” the resume` and application.
• Prepare your questions from the answers. – measure Competence and Character and Chemistry- “the best indicator of future performance is past performance.”:
• Face to Face- Competence Character and Chemistry
• Face to Face- Competence Character and Chemistry.
• Assess and Rate the candidates
• Check references
• Make Selection
• Make the offer-
• Close the offer
I bring the whole package to your organization. – If you implement and develop the consistency that comes from this process you will have a higher and higher concentration of the right people in your organization. “It’s easier to hire the right person than it is to train the wrong one.” This process diminishes the subjectivity that causes failure.
More than a seminar- The Selection Process.- contact us to implement this now!
Jeff Pellletier-Chief Effectiveness Officer
Program is flexed to your specific needs-